“Do you often feel like your head is splitting in two??”
“Want the lights OFF?? Should people just keep QUIET??”
Well, that is not because you are mood off,,
you may be having a MIGRAINE……
A migraine is a primary headache disorder characterized by recurrent headaches that are moderate to severe.
The exact cause of migraine is not yet decoded. It is usually stimulated by different reasons in different individuals.
1. One sided throbbing/pulsating headache.
4. Photo sensitivity/intolerance to light.
In Ayurveda, migraine is included under the siro rogas(diseases of head) and is named as Ardhavabhedaka/Soryavarthaka. It is a disease the primarily involves the Pitta and Vata.
1. Sirodhara- Regulated, controlled pouring of medicated oil/liquid over the forehead and the allowing it to flow through the scalp.
2. Sirovasthi- Retaining of oil over the scalp for a specific period of time in a specifically made frame.
3. Sirolepa- Application of medicated paste over the head.
4. Nasya- Instillation of medicated oil into the nose.